Wednesday 4 February 2015

Baby Bunting

Last week I had bunting coming out of my ears, I made 5 different lots as two friends are having babies, and I wanted some for my craft room, plus 2 for me. Again most of my ideas came from pinterest.


The idea behind this was that it used material that i had used in other projects and I could appliqué her name on later. However I planned for 9 triangles but it was too large so had to chop it down to 7. In-between each triangle is a stuffed felt heart.

This fabric was brought when i wasn't even looking for it and was for a friend who is expecting a boy, however i had already chosen the material for hers and was hoping that this would fit, it didn't so i made my own.




My last bunting was left over felt hearts i had from the bunting for the craft room, if I included the hearts it would have been to long, so I decided to use it in the baby room. I did buy to ric rac but ended up crocheting a chain.




No comments:

Post a Comment