Saturday 29 August 2015

My New Sewing Room

As we only have two bedrooms and now that room is Ferns room we both needed a hobby room. The only place was our very long garage, well my part of it. So this very 10x10 room had to have multi purposes.

1 - The first is to have a shelve under the window for my tropical plants over the winter.
2 - To hold the husbands DJ decks and his storage.
3 - The Desktop.
4 - My fabric stash and a collapsable table for cutting and sewing.


This is my recycled book shelf that I think is Ikea. I sourced the 100 year okd sewing machine off ebay for £1.50 and used wallpaper samples to cover the back of each shelf.



I this pic you get the idea of how crammed it it.


This is my fold away table. It is rather large and we have put it quite high up so that i can stand and cut fabric out, but i do have to dew on the machine using a stool.



I had to make some bunting for the room to hide the pipes to the outside tap.

No comments:

Post a Comment